Ideaboard

Tips for getting more votes on your idea:

• Post one idea at a time. One clear idea is more likely to get votes than a post with an unclear ramble of ideas.
  • Finish the sentence: I want SportsPress to…
  • Post an idea, not a rant. You want people to understand your idea and vote for it, no one likes a complainer. Stay on topic.
  • Be kind. Please post your ideas and comments in a polite and constructive way. Rude comments and irrelevant posts will be removed.
  • Please do not post spam. This includes, but is not limited to: multiple or identical posts, commercial or personal advertisements, and links to your website or blog.
  • Questions? If you have any questions in regards to SportsPress, you can post them in the Community Forum.
  1. Sportspress season algorithm should be prepared

After the Sportspress algorithm is over one season, all data are changed in the other season. As a result, a player only writes data from previous years in general, and since the team is registered as another season and league, the information in previous seasons is not available.

https://prnt.sc/rpbtau

To fix this, Sportspress's existing algorithm should be developed as an example.

https://prnt.sc/rpbqc4

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SportsPress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Custom Event Specs and Match Day to the EVENTS and FIXTURES CSV IMPORT TOOL

REQUEST:
    Please add the Match Day Field to the EVENTS CSV Importer

Please add Custom Event Specs to the EVENTS CSV and FIXTURES CSV Importer.

REASON:
    Custom Event Specs are missing from both the EVENTS CSV and FIXTURES CSV Importer process.

Match Day is missing from the EVENTS CSV Importer.

Our Basketball league has over 350 fixtures. All of which are given a unique match ID.

MD02 would be match 2 - Division D for example.

I set these up as a custom event spec which were entered manually for 350 fixtures! It took hours.

For next season I wanted…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SportsPress Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Editable Order via drag and drop

I was trying to organize my player statistics and found myself changing the order value for every single item. Once I finished, I noticed one of my stats was not ordered, so I had to edit all the subsequent order values. It would be great if I could (like one can in the events) just drag and move the stats in the order I want them. Seems like an easy thing that would have save me at least 30 min. twice now.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Offer Multiple Games Per Tournament Round

At every level of our league's playoffs, each round is a Best of 3 Series between two teams... Currently there is no functionality to display either the result of the series in Games (2-0, 2-1) or the results of each of the games that takes place in that bracket match up.

Most baseball and basketball playoff tournaments are played in "Series" format where a team must win best of 3 of best of 5 or best of 7 games, just wondering if Sportspress will ever allow us to display our tournaments in a way that reflects that style of playoff,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Petition to make Mid-Transfers a free feature!

Transfers is such a core feature for most sports that is doesn't deserve to be behind a paid wall! The feature would do more justice if it's in the free version!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Post my Fantasy Sports News

1. Install the App.

2. Login or Register.

3. Give Permissions.

4. Choose match.

5. Create Team.

6. Choose league.

7. Start winning

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tie-break criteria classification

Hello, I have been working with this great plugin for a while, but I have realized that for all soccer leagues the same tiebreak criteria do not apply. When the league is played one lap, the tiebreaker is goal difference, but when the two are played it is the direct confrontation. Please solve it by implementing this general criterion or by being able to manually move the teams in the classification. Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HOME / AWAY matchs in tournaments bracket like champions league

Hi
    can you add please an option to choose a type of tournament?
    one fixture elimination or home and away fixtures like a soccer champions league tournaments
    Thank you

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Lock scores after a Team Manager/Staff/Player have submitted so that they cannot be changed.

Lock scores after a Team Manager/Staff/Player have submitted so that they cannot be changed. Only the League Manager or Administrator can change if needed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sort standings by division leaders

Right now, there appears to be only 2 ways to display standings: either the entire league, or by division.

I would like to show standings for the entire league, but for the division leaders to capture the top positions, even if a second place team has a better win/loss record than teams from the other divisions.

This is fairly commonplace in major American sports leagues like the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB. The "wild card" teams only get slotted in to their playoff positions after the division winners claim positions at the top.

This seems like a fairly easy logical…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Get player performance from the opossing team

Get player performance from the opossing team to totalize goals in event results.

ie. Player from team A scores own goal and it is the only goal in the entire match.
    Player permormance has 1 own goal.
    Actually it is impossible for Team B to get that goal in results, so final score don't show it.

It's only a suggestion to make GP better in specific issues.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Head to Head Event Overview

I run a large rugby website and would love to be able to show fixtures with a Head to Head overview of the event.

Something very similar to the current Gallagher Premiership rugby website here https://www.premiershiprugby.com/overview/?FixGuid=19EL6234#overview

This way we could see past meetings, total wins/losses/draws against the opponent and total number of matches they've played against each other.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SportsPress Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Directly results for esport league (ice hockey - nhl) websites.

Please add the ability to record hockey (sports) results (goals, shots on goal, powerplays, hits, etc.) for both teams directly on the site after clicking on the match in the schedule of the team owned by the player.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. sportspress not creating multiple separate calendars for events scheduled for a given league

Take for example, i have scheduled matches to be played this weekend in the Premier league between saturday and sunday, so my idea is that i tried creating two seperate calendars for both saturday and sunday, saturday worked and sunday did not. then i reupdated the calendar to a specific date per the events lets say 12/04/2020-12/04/2020 (each with its own date)for both calendars each and they displayed no data

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. i want sportspress to be able to create fixtures/calendar shortcode seperate from the results shortcode

i want sportspress to be able to create fixtures/calendar shortcode seperate from the results shortcode of that same fixture.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For Major leagues, automatic player registration for the team, and data too.

For Major leagues, automatic player registration for the team, and data too, so it would be much easier for a league, with more than 20 teams, would not create a list for each team, would only create the list of artillery or data, and with that idea automatically, how it would work I'm sending the images on the link so you can evaluate, the agility for everything would be much better!

When linking the player as in the image in the link below

http://projetohr.com.br/Jogador.fw.png

it should automatically go to that location in the image below the link.

http://projetohr.com.br/time.fw.png

This data…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Merge player and staff into one profile with both permissions

When staff is added, it creates a separate staff page. But if the player is also a manager of the same team, there should be a player/manager option to allow those profiles to not be duplicated, yet keep the management stats vs the player stats separate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Historical Fixtures with Outcomes for import

Importing historical fixtures via CSV for those moving to SportPress Pro from other web-based options is a must. The layout for importation of fixtures is fine, just add columns for home score, away score, and result (outcome). Yes, this can be done by importing via Events, but the layout is so poor that nothing else is formatted that way, negating any value gained. This also is only valuable if one is trying to mass import players' stats from the Event and if the default stat is "goals." Otherwise, the resulting score in the "View All" events is not visible (that…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Display specific stat totals instead of squad number for player list galleries

Display referenced stat total instead of squad number when using player list to display rankings in gallery form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base