Ideaboard

Tips for getting more votes on your idea:

• Post one idea at a time. One clear idea is more likely to get votes than a post with an unclear ramble of ideas.
  • Finish the sentence: I want SportsPress to…
  • Post an idea, not a rant. You want people to understand your idea and vote for it, no one likes a complainer. Stay on topic.
  • Be kind. Please post your ideas and comments in a polite and constructive way. Rude comments and irrelevant posts will be removed.
  • Please do not post spam. This includes, but is not limited to: multiple or identical posts, commercial or personal advertisements, and links to your website or blog.
  • Questions? If you have any questions in regards to SportsPress, you can post them in the Community Forum.
  1. Field Condition Short Code

It would be great to have a Field Condition Status short code that can be easily updated using 3 color codes. Green - Field is playable, Yellow - There may be a possibility that Field will not be playable, RED - Field is NOT playable (Rained out). In my case it would be for Baseball Fields.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SportsPress Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. change the role model so that...

Once a user registers as a player, that player can create an event/tournament and automatically becomes the "owner" of created event/tournament. From there the "owner" can make the event private or public and choose which sport its for. From there people can either just sign up and form teams OR if its private they join via invite link and form teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. please add futsal

please add futsal on the list and futsal related scoring stuff

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add functionality to league_table shortcode to only show results from 1 team

[leaguetable id="99" number="1" columns="w,d,l,pts" showteamlogo="0" linkposts="1" paginated="0" showfulltable_link="1" team="my-team"]

This could show only the record (and other parameters) of the team in question, and could allow a user to put a team's w/l record on top of their team page.

Currently you can show the standings for an entire league and limit it to 1 entry, but it will only show the team at the top of the table.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Team Instagram and Twitter options

..that work the same way the Sportspress Facebook one does now.

In today's world, instagram and twitter are much more popular among sports teams, figures, and fans than Facebook, where us old folks hang out. ;)

As it works right now, if I have our league Facebook feed pulling in on the sidebar as a widget, there's an option to have the team Facebook feed replace that if it's entered into their team page info. I want to be able to do the same thing with Twitter and Instagram, or possibly have a "team sidebar" option where we can drop…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SportsPress Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Player Statistics Lists

I'd like to see the ability to list statistics for a given player or to have it part of the player profile that could be selectable.

In essence I'd like to be able to see a list of players goals for a given season or across his/her career. The same could also be made available for yellow and red cards etc. We can currently see a list of the matches they have been involved in but not other things that we record on players.

I think this would be a very helpful feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bulk Actions to put events back On Time

Due to Covid19 pandemic most of the events were postponed. But now it seems events will be played as from February.
    Looking to Un-postpone them in BULK :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show previous results in table

would be good to be able to see the match result when you over over the last matches when using on the table. as per this link:

https://www.afl.com.au/ladder?Competition=1&CompSeason=20&GameWeeks=444&ShowBettingOdds=1&Live=0

When you hover over W or L

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Redesign logic for team managers to enter scores/stats for players

SportsPress Pro already has the ability for team managers to be allowed to submit scores/stats for the players on their team. However, currently your logic for determining who is on the team manager's team is to check if the team manager is the post author of the player post. This assumes that players are ONLY created by the team manager.

I have a golf league in SportsPress Pro using the SportsPress for Golf add-on. Players are created automatically when registering as a league member. In order to link the player post to their membership user id, we need to set…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fantasy plugin for the leagues managed in SportsPress

Fantasy league for leagues managed in SportsPress using the data entered, not imported. That way, the websites will attract more users, especially when the fantasy league will be used for amateur leagues. These data can not be imported and mostly the aggregated data doesn't exist.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. League Menu for each individual league

I would like to be able to create a League Menu for the individual leagues within our pyramid in Wales i.e. JD Welsh Premier, JD Cymru North, JD Cymru South, Ardal League North East, Ardal League North West, Reserve league, etc., like you can within SportsPress > Settings > League Menu but instead of displaying it at the top of my header, I would like to display it in the same manner on a page showing the league logo and all the clubs logos maybe through the use of a shortcode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Event List Win Loss

There has to be a better way of designating the which team won and lost on Event List for team pages.

It's not very easy to gloss over and see who won and who loss. Maybe change one text to green and one to red. One bolded, one not bolded. Maybe even a Green "W" by win and a red "L" by loss.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. GOLF - Tournaments, Rounds & FedEx points

Trying to setup SP for a golf club, but I miss some features. Im only interested in the result, not how the player has performed hole by hole.

We have several tournaments per year and one "Tour" competition that contains 12 rounds ( mixed rounds of strokes and stableford points).
    After each round we will have a leaderboard, for that round. After each round we will have an accumulated leaderboard.

I would like to add points for each place. (such as FedEx Cup), i.e. Pos 1 gives 2000 point, pos 2 gives 1000 pos3....... AND these points shows in a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Team cups and leagues won

In each team a gallery row of trophies/championships/torunments/Leagues picture of the cup a team wons ,

In the page of the team there is the team-logo, and in features a small gallery of cups, say a team wons 2x national first league, 1xnational cup, 2xchampion league and 4xEUropa League would be like this:
    Like [team-logo] [League-logo]2 [antional cup-logo]1 [champiosn-logo]2 [Europa League-logo]4 and so on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Favorite Player/Club/League Comparison Block

This ranking shows the popularity of the players/Clubs/Leagues of sportspress website users. It is the result of the question "Who do you prefer?" It should be noted:

sequenced a block with players from same team are presented side-by-side asking the user to VOTE: Who is your favorite?

we can create blocks of players/teams/leagues/ countries anything

To Vote anyone can, but only the votes of users registered and logged in with the website are kept.

We can prizes for the user who voted in the best voted combination, and can be defined to be anything

For each "match" only one vote…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add selectable date range as filter option for matches

It is good to be able to filter to a month but this shows too many matches, being able to pick a specific date range would make it easier to filter matches to a specific time period.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Scoreboard css more customizable

Make Scoreboard css more customizable

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sort events on the venue page

I love that there's a venue option that shows events at that venue. However, it's sorted in descending order by default and I don't see how to sort it ascending, which looks better to me. The ideal setup would be to allow blocks or lists there so we could show the upcoming games in ascending order (next game there first) and then the results of games played there if we wanted to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Power Ranking

It would be nice if there was some sort of power rankings, automatic or manual.

I get that there's the league setting, but something bolder, bigger, more pop to it that really makes a team stand out. I use SportsPress Pro for 166 high school teams in KS and it would be nice to have a Power Ranking option aside from the league tables.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Editable Order via drag and drop

I was trying to organize my player statistics and found myself changing the order value for every single item. Once I finished, I noticed one of my stats was not ordered, so I had to edit all the subsequent order values. It would be great if I could (like one can in the events) just drag and move the stats in the order I want them. Seems like an easy thing that would have save me at least 30 min. twice now.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SportsPress Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base