Ideaboard

Tips for getting more votes on your idea:

• Post one idea at a time. One clear idea is more likely to get votes than a post with an unclear ramble of ideas.
  • Finish the sentence: I want SportsPress to…
  • Post an idea, not a rant. You want people to understand your idea and vote for it, no one likes a complainer. Stay on topic.
  • Be kind. Please post your ideas and comments in a polite and constructive way. Rude comments and irrelevant posts will be removed.
  • Please do not post spam. This includes, but is not limited to: multiple or identical posts, commercial or personal advertisements, and links to your website or blog.
  • Questions? If you have any questions in regards to SportsPress, you can post them in the Community Forum.
  1. Add filters to event list shortcodes

We would ultimately like to be able to display a subset of events for different landing pages. Adding shortcode arguments to filter by various categories (e.g., season, competition, venue, and/or team) would make event lists more flexible than having to create a new calendar post for each filtered subset.

Our league has hundreds of games scheduled. Our number of divisions (competitions) and venues are small enough that it's not hard to make calendars to display schedules by division and by venue. But we have nearly 40 teams, so it's a bit daunting to think about making a separate calendar for…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. support home and away team columns

When you mass upload an even for game scheduled, it would be nice to set one column for the home team and another for the away.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Icons for goals, assists & red or yellow cards

Display an icon to indicate that a player scored a goal or make an assist for a goal in the player performance section. Similarly, an icon could be displayed to show that a player received a yellow or red card.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Golf!

I am interested in purchasing the Club Based Software for $99 but I need it for the purpose of managing a Golf League, which includes player information, player handicap, event/tournament wise news update on frontpage and ability to enter player's results in the events and thereby calculating their handicap etc.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Implement a TBD Time feature

I have matches scheduled that don't yet have a time attached to them.

It would be great to be able to have TBD as a time option so that the event can be listed on the calendar with the date, and TBD as the time.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give the option to show the events list on team pages

Right now the option for team pages includes only "Calendar" and "Blocks". For us, these are the worst two options. The calendar shows no details and the blocks layout leaves a blank space when there are no future games or no past games. I'd prefer the list, showing their schedule in ascending order with results for games played and dates/times for games in the future, just like other lists.

I can turn off the calendar and create a separate events list for each of our teams to put in the details section, but it seems like giving the third of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base