I want SportsPress to...

Display detailed player stats.

I'd like to see detailed player stats - i.e., showing player stats game by game instead of just a summary for the season.

61 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Amy Clubb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Owen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same - my client is desperate for this and wants to move on to another stats program.

• Anthony G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here! Kind of lame that when you click on a player, you get absolutely no stats for individual games. You should absolutely have the option to display that player's stats for the individual games that he or she has played

• Trauma717 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is crazy that this has been requested for well over a year and not looked at or considered yet. One of the highest requested features for my organization.

• Trauma717 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this seems like it would be a common sense thing and imperative to any stat tracking/keeping site.. very surprised this isn't a "feature"

• Kosmas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be basic feature on player's profile. That way a player can track his progress game by game.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For what it's worth, this is the most requested feature I get from the competition sites I run

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

.. or link the season summary to the list of games and stats played in that season.

Feedback and Knowledge Base