I want SportsPress to...

Man of The Match

There should be an option to select a player as Man of the Match when adding the scoresheet. In cricket its very common, best player of the match gets the man of the match award.

71 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KOmeshKOmesh shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex DowdingAlex Dowding commented  · 

I've done this. Just added a Player Performance variable and called it Player of the Match. (Under the configure options) When completing the fixture data, add a '1' to the PoM column. This then shows up in the Player Statistics.

If you wanted to add ratings, then you could just add that as a player variable as well and put the relevant score/mark in.

• S. JohnsonS. Johnson commented  · 

Great idea, like a Game MVP would be awesome.

Going further on that idea, a Tournament MVP for Pro Versions of the plugin would be a nice addition.

• CoriCori commented  · 

If you are considering this option, then you may consider the idea of multiple players - i.e. Hockey games have the "3 stars" of the game.

• Johan de JongJohan de Jong commented  · 

In my opinion it would be nice if you could add the Man of the Match after a game has been played.

Other than that it could be cool having the posibility to add ratings to a match report.

With these data it should be easy to create a team of the season.

Feedback and Knowledge Base