I want SportsPress to...

allow me to REMOVE seasons/competitions/etc via bulk action.

Unless I am missing something, the bulk edit functionality only allows me to ADD seasons, competitions, etc. to players (and I guess to other things as well). It would be cool if bulk edit could remove stuff as well.

34 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Deslin commented  · 

yeahh!! i need this so bad

• James Johnston commented  · 

All of you who commented on this request, please spread the word to your friends to vote this feature up. This is one of the most critical features necessary for anyone who manually maintains a league with constant season-to-season transitions! bulk remove and bulk transfer (for moving someone from CURRENT TEAM to PAST TEAMS) would eliminate hours of manual work

Any update on this feature request? The addition of the bulk player team assignment is awesome; however, the accompanying tasks with it are still a tedious chore. Some sort of bulk removal, OR, perhaps more convenient, a BULK TRANSFER option from "Current Team" to "Past Team" would help a ton. Every 2 months I have to go into over 100 players profiles, one by one, and manually remove them from their current team and checkbox it as their Past Team.

• Trauma717 commented  · 

is there any update on this feature by chance? it is very tedious to edit 90 players at one given time just to remove them from a team/season

• James Dunstan commented  · 

This is very much needed. I have about 90 players i need to change and have to deselect the conference for each player...

• Trauma717 commented  · 

i hope this gets included soon. It is extremely tedious and time consuming to manually edit invididual players that need bulk info removed. Hopefully its not another 4 months that pass and another 5 people have this same idea that may not get imported.

I was going to submit this myself but you are on it... i submitted this idea to my league so we should be getting some votes :) ....along these same lines, feel free to vote for my idea to add TEAMS to the bulk-edit capabilities for players

Feedback and Knowledge Base