I want SportsPress to...

Enable 'Players' to submit match results

For individual sports, like tennis, it makes sense to enable Players to submit their own match results. As of today, SportsPressPro only allow Team Managers to do that.

Example:
Im using Sportspress Pro to manage my tennis club. When using the feature to enable users to submit their own match results ( not scores ) I noticed that the user must be in 'Team manager' role. However, I don't want to grant 'Team Manager' permissions to all users on my site. My question is : how can I enable a user registered in 'player' role to submit his own match results ? (Please note that Im talking about match results and not player scores, which for tennis is useless at this moment ).

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Keelan hartley-edwards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only reason Putting me off using this. Other systems already have this it greatly reduces admin time, especially when stats can be added later.

Just to keep the tournament or bracket going, team captains submit win/loss and score. If both agree then no admin intervention. Bracket/tournament auto calibrates next game.

• AdminThemeBoy (Admin, ThemeBoy) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for contributing! We are always looking for ways to improve SportsPress, so we really appreciate your feedback. Feel free to share this around to get it voted up to the top!

Feedback and Knowledge Base