Some new features in Sportpress Pro for Basketball Association
I really like your plugin, but it lacks certain features my client would really like (in fact, my client insists on them, so ia have to do it manualy for now :(). My client is Basketball association.
Here are some ideas:
- Detailed team (club) statistics
- here i would like to see some history data per competition for a team (if my team in this season is involved in 3 leagues and in previus season was involved in 5 leagues, i would like to see some data for that), for i.e.: table with columns season, league, team, position, points, etc (something like detailed statistic for player through seasons)
- maybe also to be able to see statistics like: every biggest diffrence that club has won, in current season, and ever in history, in every league club was involved, biggest loss in current season and ever in history, in every league
- this could be done something like - when on teams (clubs) page, you have competitions and season, to make competitions clickable and that there you can see those stats
- for history data, there could have been list, and when click on some data to open those stats for that season
Feature to create different teams in my team
- we can now create a team (club). But in my situtation, I have one club with two teams competing in the same league, so it would be great if i can for example have Team 1 and Team 2 in League 1. Also, my Team 3 is mybe competing in League 2.
Importing made easier for games, teams and players
- for games to make it easier to enter data, teams as well (esppecialy to be able to enter all of data), players as well (for ie, you can't import date of birth)
Thank you in advance, i'm sure you'll be able to implement some of this updates in near future :)
If extra explanation is needed, please get in touch.
AdminThemeBoy (CEO / Founder, ThemeBoy) commented
Thanks for contributing! We are always looking for ways to improve SportsPress, so we really appreciate your feedback. Feel free to share this around to get it voted up to the top!