I want SportsPress to...

Multiple sports on a single Wordpress Installation - not subdomains

Being able to manage multiple sports (soccer, basket, volleyball, handball, baseball, waterpolo) leagues for a news portal

33 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Giampiero MaenzaGiampiero Maenza shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brian BurnettBrian Burnett commented  · 

Currently you must have a separate Wordpress installation if a single users plays bball & football and you'd like to have stats for both. Please add the ability to show both in one profile (or tabbed windows to select which sport to show)

• Tyler GuthrieTyler Guthrie commented  · 

Look into WordPress multi-site. SportsPress supports this. Short codes from each child site can be used across all the sites on the network. The downside is that you have multiple sites to customize and set theme options for. However, you only have one WP install and you only have to update the actual themes/plugins ONCE.

• Travis HarshawTravis Harshaw commented  · 

You can already do this using networked sites that use directories.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I run a school website and it would be awesome to be able to run multiple sports stats for each.

• Shayaan FaruqiShayaan Faruqi commented  · 

Hey there,

Wouldn't mind paying for this feature but I would like to see support for multiple teams and multiple sports (esports specifically) as our organization supports multiple games at a time.

Thanks!

• Rafael RibeiroRafael Ribeiro commented  · 

that would be awesome, i'm atm building a sports newspapper website and i find it difficult to use sportspress for the remaning sports that my newspapper covers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base