I want SportsPress to...

create tutorials about how to use SportPress for individual sports.

The existing documentation is focused to Team vs. Team competitions, but what about individual sports? Sports like: Tennis, Squash, Racquetball, etc. I know that the latest version of SportPress supports Player vs. Player format, but the way to use and config is not clear at all. Is it possible to make something like a pro Tour web page of an individual sport. I mean, to have something like the ATP World Tour of tennis, something that could handle, events, individual rankings, brackets, player database and stuff. If the answer is yes, then how to do it? Some guidance please. Thanks

16 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jose Daniel Alvarez Coello shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FooLab commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree!
    Support to Individual sports like tennis, badminton and table tennis can make sportpress really really interesting and popular.

• Manolo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be very happy to see a "martial arts / combat sport" (MMA, boxing, judo, wrestling, karate, bjj) ...
    with one Event with 7 match ... 1 man vs 1 man ...
    ore one event with a tournament (bracket)
    I can imagine how many school would find that useful

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would second this idea, I am currently evaluating different platforms for running a national squash circuit and would love to know if this was possible using SportsPress

Feedback and Knowledge Base